Weight Loss Clinics
Learn the signs and dangers of pet obesity, and how you can help your pet stay healthy and happy.
Weight Loss Clinics
85% of pets are overweight and only a small percent of these are receiving treatment.
Here are a few health risks that overweight pets are at risk of:
- Damage to joints, bones and ligament.
- Heart disease and increased blood pressure
- Difficult Breathing – increased pressure on the trachea and chest by the extra fat
- Increase anaesthetic risk
- Decreased liver function
- Heat intolerance
- Increased hair and coat problems
- Increased risk of cancer.
Lets make a plan together to help your pet loss weight.
Satiety Support Weight Management Food.
Formulated for weight loss in dogs, Satiety Support Weight Management dry formula is design to help reduce hunger. Satiety Support enables your dog to receive a 32% larger portion than your average high-fibre weight loss diet. This is achieved through a combination of high protein and a special blend of fibres.
Recommended for (indications):
- Being overweight
- Diabetes mellitus (both normal and overweight dogs)
- Hyperlipidaemia associated with obesity
- Weight Management
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation and growth
- Chronic disease requiring an increased energy intake
REDUCES HUNGER A special blend of fibres increases the volume of stomach contents and promotes satiety by reducing the spontaneous consumption of food.
HIGH PROTEIN A high protein content (111g/1000kgcalME) helps maintain muscle mass during a weight loss program. It also aids with the feeling of fullness as well as improving palatability.
NUTRIENTS BALANCE Enriched with nutrients (in particular, protein, minerals and vitamins) to compensate for the effect of energy restriction during a weight loss program.
BONE & JOINT HEALTH Specific nutrients (including omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), glucosamine and chondroitin) help support healthy bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight.