Annual routine health checks are essential for both humans and animals! Animals age faster than humans and diseases need to be screened for, and detected early, to ensure that our pets live long and happy lives. An annual health check is a good opportunity to investigate breed specific problems too.
At the health check, your pet will be carefully examined from nose to tail and be checked:
- For early signs of disease
- To make sure teeth, skin, eyes and ears are healthy
- Age related problems such as joint pain and arthritis
- Heart and lung health
- Discuss any issues or concerns you may have
- Update lifesaving vaccinations – if required