We all know how important staying healthy and happy is to a long and satisfying life – for both two legged and four-legged family members.
Our pets age differently to us, so it is even more important for them to have a check-up twice a year. Once a year for a dog or cat is the same as every five or so years for us!
A quick visit to the vet on one special day each year will help make sure your pet will still be around for many more days to come.
What happens at an annual check-up:
Your Vet will check for:
• Check for early signs of disease
• Make sure teeth, skin, eyes and ears are healthy
• Keep an eye out for problems as your pet gets older
• Discuss any issues or concerns you may have
• Update lifesaving vaccinations – if required
Make an appointment to give your pet the special day he or she deserves each year.